Payments 2011 is a conference for payments professionals from across industries and around the globe to get vital and actionable information to help address the myriad issues and opportunities in today’s rapidly-changing environment.
- Presented by payments practitioners, PAYMENTS 2011 delivers unsurpassed value to all attendees:
- Timely industry research from 14 professional firms results of which you would pay thousands to access were you to purchase them commercially;
- The latest trends, technologies, and business practices invaluable information that gives you the insights you need to help your organization stay ahead of the competition;
- Regulatory advice and forecasts – straight from the legal firms and agencies who deal with the issues on a daily basis.
In short, a wealth of information presented all together in one exciting venue that you simply can’t get anywhere else!
PAYMENTS 2011 challenges you to think beyond industry conventions and silos with thought-provoking keynote and industry agenda sessions, and allows you to network with and learn from thousands of attendees who are driving industry innovation.
The PAYMENTS conference provides the ideal environment specifically designed to assist you in identifying collaboration partners and cultivating critical relationships. Gather even more information from and build relationships with exhibiting and sponsoring companies delivering industry-changing products and services.
The PAYMENTS conference agenda offers more than 130 sessions divided into eight tracks plus workshops: Automated Clearing House (ACH) | The Payments Biz | Corporate Payments Solutions | Risk & Compliance | Global Focus | Card Solutions.
Featuring 2 NEW Tracks for 2011: Healthcare Opportunities| Mobile Banking & Payments
Who Should Attend
Payments Executives, Officers, Managers, Consultants, Analysts, and Professionals with responsibilities in:
- Business Development/Marketing
- Risk Management/Fraud Detection/Loss Prevention
- Internet/Electronic/Mobile Banking
- Healthcare Payment Processing
- Treasury/Cash Management
- Card Services
- Operations/Product Management
- Check Services & Imaging
- Retail Banking
- Payments of all Types
More Information: Payments 2011