Research and Markets has announced the addition of the “Mobile Payments – A Battle of Giants in a Fragmented Market” report to their offering.
This study spotlights the mobile payment market, provides details about the related services and their technological aspects, analyses the usages and the industrial structure with a drawn of the value chain. The report makes an in-depth look in examining several business models – for NFC, SMS, Fixed/mobile wallet & App Stores – their impacts and upcoming opportunities.
- What are the different mobile payment services and which technologies are being used?
- Who is using M-payment and how do they use it?
- How are this emerging market and its value chain structured?
- What are the existing business models and who is the furthest along with their deployments?
- What are the market’s key figures and what are the main forces driving development?
- What does the competition landscape look like?
- What sustainable opportunities are available to the different kind of players?
Key Topics Covered:
- 1. Executive Summary
- 2. Introduction
- 3. Market structure and key factors
- 4. Organisation & Industrial Strategy
- 5. Strategic analysis
- Amazon Mobile Payments
- American Express
- Billing revolution
- Deutsche Telekom
- NTT docomo
- Telecom Italia
More information: Research and Markets