IQPC Mobile Commerce Conference, January 24-26, 2011 at the Sheraton, Fisherman’s Wharf, San Francisco, California.
Meeting Consumer Demands with Innovative Mobile Strategies and Payment Technologies
- Introducing discussion forums on key mobile strategies:
- How to think about mobile platforms as they relate to your business
- Using mobile sites and opt-in options to build a customer database
- Integrating m-Commerce in an e-Commerce enterprise to leverage your business
- Using mobile coupons as a competitive advantage for your brand
- How linking payment technologies and online commerce can create customer loyalty
- Evaluating consumer acceptance and adoption of bank services via mobile
- Choosing the right mobile platform for success
Who Will Attend
- VP, Head, Director and Manager of:
- Mobile Marketing
- eCommerce/ mCommerce
- Digital Marketing
January 24, 2011
8:30 AM – 11:00 AM Workshop A: Developing an Effective Mobile Channel
11:30 AM – 2:00 AM Workshop B: Choosing the Right Mobile Payment Model to Suit your Business Goals
2:30 AM – 5:00 AM Workshop C: Services in the Connected World
The Sheraton Fisherman’s Wharf
2500 Mason Street
San Francisco, CA 94133
The excellent location of Sheraton Fisherman’s Wharf Hotel puts you in the heart of San Francisco’s most popular neighborhood. You’ll be steps away from Pier 39,Ghirardelli Square, Alcatraz Island, and the world famous San Francisco Cable Car lines.
Please identify you are part of the IQPC group to ensure the special rate.
Note that you are eligible for this rate three day prior and three days post the event – based on availability.
Reservations Telephone- (888) 627 – 7024
Please make your reservation before January 7, 2010 in order to ensure you are eligible for the group rate.
More information: IQPC Mobile Commerce.