By attending Mobile Shopping 2011 Conference, you will:
- Connect with an speaker faculty of renowned industry and research experts who will deliver compelling evidence and strategic support to shape and optimise your mcommerce platform.
- Engage in frank discussion and debate with the industry’s most experienced Ecommerce Retailers, research agencies and service providers
- Benefit from maximum interaction and transferable learning through practical Workshops, Interactive Roundtables and Think Tanks
- Get exclusive insight into current market trends, consumer adoption patterns and crucial statistics on ROI by hearing keynote presentations
- Learn about the latest infrastructure and capabilities of mobile that assist you in driving customer loyalty and diversifying multichannel sales
- Find out about real-life case studies on how mobile enabled commerce has impacted customer engagement and revenue figures across channels.
- Hear first-hand from the most successful retailers with an existing mcommerce strategy into how to drive cross-channel sales
- Over 250 of the UK’s most senior retail Ecommerce and Marketing directors together in one room: this is a critical opportunity to benchmark and develop your mobile engagement strategy. See the conference agenda
- Benchmark your mobile engagement strategy against the US and UK’s biggest players at interactive sessions
More information: Mobile Shopping Conference 2011