The Mobile World Congress event brings together over 50,000 mobile leaders from 200 countries to one place at one time to define the mobile future.
There will be keynotes by innovative companies including Google, Microsoft and Twitter, and App Developer Conferences by MacWorld Mobile, RIM, Samsung and others.
This year’s Congress will include:
- A world-class thought leadership conference featuring visionary keynotes and action-provoking panel discussions
- An exhibition with more than 1,300 companies displaying the cutting-edge products and technology that will define the mobile future
- An even bigger App Planet, the new Centre of the Apps Universe
- An awards programme that highlights the most innovative mobile solutions and initiatives from around the world
- And most importantly, the planet’s best venue for mobile industry networking, finding business opportunities, and making deals
More information: Mobile World Congress