Far more than a mere communication device, mobiles now serve as our books, health monitors, payment transfer devices, social connectors and tour guides. Mobile technology is embedded in our cars, homes, appliances, governments and utilities. Mobile is enhancing and expanding education and thus, transforming the world.
Mobile World Congress 2012 will celebrate the current state of mobile and offer a glimpse into where mobile has the potential to go next.
Mobile World Congress will present:
- A world-class thought-leadership conference featuring visionary keynotes and panel discussions
- A cutting-edge product and technology exhibition featuring 1,400 exhibitors
- The world’s best venue for seeking industry opportunities, making deals, and networking
- App Planet, the Centre of the Mobile Apps Universe
- The Global Mobile Awards programme, where we recognize innovations and advancement in the industry
- mPowered Brands, where global marketers and agencies increase knowledge of mobile marketing and immediate connect with mobile players to bring their visions to reality.
More information: Mobile World Congress 2012.