Internet Retailer’s second annual Mobile Commerce Forum is designed to help marketers succeed in the new competitive world of mobile commerce. The Mobile Commerce Forum will feature m-commerce innovators who will provide details on every aspect of m-commerce:
- evolving a mobile strategy
- designing and testing great mobile sites
- creating mobile apps that consumers want to use
- the elements of a standout mobile user experience
- how store retailers can tap into the mobile revolution in-store
- the secrets to successful mobile marketing
- the role of coupons in a mobile world
- when and how to make effective use of mobile display advertising
- how mobile changes e-mail marketing
- how catalogers must rethink their businesses to adapt to a mobile world
- how to secure payments in a mobile world
- and more.
Topping off the agenda are the live reviews of mobile sites and apps.
Keynote and Featured Speakers will provide insight on the current stage and future development of m-commerce and help attendees understand how to create and evolve the programs that will lead to success in the new mobile world.
Susan Blue, Director of Product Strategy, FordDirect, will talk about how mobile is becoming a key driver for FordDirect, the joint venture between Ford Motor Company and its franchised dealers. She’ll share how mobile is speeding car-buyers’ ability to connect with dealers for additional vehicle information; and the results its mobile strategy is achieving for Ford Direct.
Christopher Brya, Director of Mobile and Emerging Channels, Choice Hotels International, will share what it takes for mobile’s in-house champions to create a mobile initiative that wins the support of corporate leadership. He’ll describe the educational approach taken by his team to develop an effective mobile program that won buy-in at the top.
Ron Yates, President and Director of E-commerce, Yates & Co., is proof that reailers don’t need to be big to have a big mobile presence. He’ll talk about how the right practices, technology and business model have come together to drive an effective mobile program for this smaller-scaled retailer—and how others can discover the same success.
The event will be held at the Hilton Americas-Houston, Texas USA (1600 Lamar, Houston, TX 77010).
For more information: Mobile Commerce Forum 2011