Hypercom creates secure electronic payment and digital transaction technologies, used in more than 130 countries to conduct electronic transactions every day.
The company’s products are used in many of the world’s largest retail stores, they are used by single, multilane and mobile merchants, and by companies in the financial, transportation, petroleum, self-service, healthcare, prepaid and many other markets.
Hypercon’s products range from countertop and mobile card payment terminals and PIN entry devices to network access products and integrated server-based payment systems that consolidate, manage and route transactions for the retail, petroleum, ticketing and parking sectors. The company is a leading suppliers of e-health terminals for new electronic health cards, and self-service payment devices for mass transit rail ticketing, road tolls and parking meters, vending machines, kiosks, petrol forecourts and more in Europe, the Middle East, Asia Pacific and North America.
The company was founded in 1978, in Australia, and is a founding member of the Secure Vendor POS Alliance (SPVA), and is headquartered in Scottsdale, Arizona.
- Philippe Tartavull, Chief Executive Officer and President
- Tomas B. Sabol, Chief Financial Officer
- Henry Gaillard, Senior Vice President, Global Operations
- Will Rossiter, Vice President, Global Marketing
- Scott Tsujita, Senior Vice President, Finance, Treasury, Investor Relations
- Douglas J. Reich, Senior Vice President, General Counsel, Chief Compliance Officer, Corporate Secretary
More information: Hypercom