All text is content on this website is copyright by the respective source author. Some of the content is from public domain sources (such as U.S. government agencies). Text whose source is Wikipedia is released under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License.
The attributed sources of each article are solely responsible for the accuracy and originality of the information contained therein, and Mobile Payment Magazine gives no warranty as to the accuracy of the information, and accepts no liability for any loss, damage or inconvenience caused as a result of the reliance on such information. While Mobile Payment Magazine will make reasonable efforts to correct any error of fact, timing or omission brought to its attention Mobile Payment Magazine or its staff shall not be held liable for any loss resulting from the use of information available from this site.
THE COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
If you browse through this website to read, print, or download information, certain kinds of navigational information may be collected, such as:
- The name of the domain from which you accessed the web site;
- The date and time any web page on this site was accessed; and
- The web site address (also called the URL) of the “hyperlink” you clicked on to access a web page on this site.
This information is used to measure the number of visitors to the different sections of the web site, and to help us make the web site more useful to visitors.
For site security purposes and to ensure that our Internet services remain available to all users, we monitor traffic to identify unauthorized attempts to upload or change information or otherwise cause damage or conduct criminal activity. In connection with authorized law enforcement investigations and pursuant to required legal process, navigational information may be used to assist in obtaining personally identifiable information.
This web site is provided as a public service. The information contained on this web site is dynamic and will change over time. Users of this web site are therefore fully responsible for determining the accuracy, completeness, currency and/or suitability of the information. Mobile Payment Magazine, its parent company, or founders make no representations, guarantees, or warranties as to the accuracy, completeness, currency, or suitability of the information found on this web site.
Mobile Payment Magazine, including its agencies, officers, and employees :
- specifically disclaim any and all liability for any claims or damages that may result from accessing this web site or the information found on the web site ;
- give no warranty, expressed or implied, including warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, as to the accuracy, reliability, completeness, or usefulness of the information found on this web site ; and
- do not assume any legal liability or responsibility for the accuracy, reliability, completeness, or usefulness of such information, nor represent that its use would not infringe on privately-owned rights.
This web site also contains hypertext links to information created and maintained by other public and private organizations. These links are provided for your convenience. The responsibility for content rests with the organizations that are providing the information. Mobile Payment Magazine does not control or guarantee the accuracy, relevance, timeliness or completeness of this outside information. Further, the inclusion of links to particular items in hypertext are not intended to reflect their importance, nor is it intended to endorse any views expressed or products or services offered or referenced on the linked sites, or the organizations sponsoring such sites.
Information contained in this website is copyright by the respective author or source of the information, unless otherwise noted. Text from U.S. Government agencies such as the National Institutes of Health (NIH), or Centers for Disease Control (CDC) are generally in the public domain.
Text from Wikipedia is under Creative Commons copyright.